Micro art makeup is used using an acupuncture needle which vibrates about the outer layers of the skin, and allows non toxic mineral based pigments to get absorbed from the outer layer of the skin. The whole procedure usually takes around 1 hour. For patients with additional sensitive skin, a topical numbing cream is first applied. First the design is created of the epidermis with an erasable pencil and so the technician helps the consumer pick a natural color. After the customer approves the look as well as the color the process begins.
• Brows: may be darkened, reshaped or thickened by layering individual hairs on the epidermis.
• Lips: Should you wish to enhance or reshape the shape of the lips using best permanent makeup, the lip is first lined and after that completely shaded.
• Eyes: Your eye area are highlighted by utilizing an excellent line involving the lashes, creating a much thicker lash line.
• Scalp: For people who have baldness the scalp might be camouflaged with the help of individual hairs making a thicker try to find your hair
• Areola: Color and shape correction
Comparison with permanent makeup (tattoos)
• Micro art makeup offers a natural look that could gradually fade over three years. Permanent makeup gives a heavier and comparatively unnatural look. It could only be removed with laser surgery or corrected by micro art makeup.
• Micro art makeup uses of non toxic and mineral based pigments. Tattoo inks could be toxic and cause allergy symptoms, as well as sometimes fading to green and orange.
• Micro art makeup is definitely the more expensive procedure – costing about $1000 per area. Implementation of permanent makeup costs considerably less, $200-$800.
• The micro art makeup procedure fails to create any bruising or scarring has no down time. There is generally a minor swelling but it disappears in approximately 1 hour. Permanent makeup on the flip side brings about heavy bleeding which is extremely painful. Bruises usually appear and swelling can last for weeks. Time to recover period is generally a couple weeks.
• Micro art makeup utilizes just one acupuncture needle; permanent makeup needs 3-14 gauge needles which need to be used simultaneously to puncture skin.
• It allows you to look your best for hours on end, all the time – regardless of whether you happen to be at the swimming pool, exercise machine or at the party. It can be especially perfect for busy professional 46deyypky to do not have time to apply makeup every day.
• You are able to pick your very own color, using a technician helping you to choose the most natural looking color. It seems so natural it is not easy to share with that makeup has become applied.
• It really is a great anti-aging procedure, removing about 5 years of aging.
• Because the micro art makeup fades over time, it is possible to alter your style as styles and fashions change. If you do not would like it to fade, you could have it retouched every couple of years.
• People who have difficulty applying makeup due to physical limitations or poor vision no more have to suffer everyday and possess an easy solution.